03 February 2011

Book list - Jan 11

Elleander Morning - AH, by Jerry Yulsman *
Caesars' Wives: Sex, Power, and Politics in the Roman Empire - ancient history, by Annelise Freisenbruch
Six Geese A-Slaying - mystery, by Donna Andrews
Murder with Peacocks - mystery, by Donna Andrews
Crouching Buzzard, Leaping Loon - mystery, by Donna Andrews
Discord's Apple - modern fantasy, by Carrie Vaughn
Firestorm! - children's historical fiction, by Joan Hiatt Harlow
Dreadnought - AH, by Cherie Priest
Maria: My Own Story - memoirs, by Maria von Trapp
The Masterharper of Pern - SF, by Anne McCaffrey


Ten books last month, with only one reread (marked by an asterisk). I haven't set an official goal this year, though I do expect to read around 200 books.

No Carnegie Medal winners this time round, so I'm still at 48 of 71. But I've started reading this year's Newbery Medal winner, Moon Over Manifest....

No comments: